Sunday, August 12, 2007

Levi

Well, that past few days have been crazy! Levi had a stomach virus last week and is now in that after stomach virus stage. You know the really bad diapers. The thing about an 8 month having the stomach bug is that he can't tell me when it's coming. So, I had a very nice portion of throw-up all over me a total of 4 times. Now that Levi is at the bad diaper stage. I have had to clean my floors more than once. The "stuff" will not say in the diaper. He also has a cold. This has not been his week.

Tomorrow morning we will sign Ashlin up for Kindergarten!! She is very excited. Yesterday we made her the count down rings. She can take one off everyday until school starts. This week we will go and purchase the supplies, new shoes and clothes. Only 15 days left!! We are excited for her.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wait until this weekend to buy! It's tax free!

Kaity Fri said...

awww yay kindergarden!!!!!