Sunday, September 2, 2007

school days

Robert and Ashlin started back to school the same day. Ashlin did great!! No crying all week until Thursday night. She was worn out and sad that mom and dad were not at school with her. She said she never gets to see us. So Friday I went up to eat lunch with her and I brought McDonald's. She was cool with going back on Friday because she knew mommy was coming for lunch.



Robert on the other hand cried like a baby on Monday. I would to if I had to take Hebrew. I feel sorry for the man. Ok, he really didn't cry. But, he will want to by the end of the semester. I believe that after this semester he will be a little more than half way done. I feel like we have been saying for years now that he only has two years left.

3 comments:

Todd Wright said...

Yeah, you have been saying that for about the last 5 years I think.

Amy said...

I'm glad Ashlin had a good first week. We'll pray for Robert this semester!

debra parker said...

are you sure...could he have cried when you weren't around???