Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stuff

Hello everyone!!
It has been so cold and windy. I am very ready for the spring and summer. I will take a 95 temp day over a high of 37 and the wind gusting at 35 mph. The kids and myself are ready to get out of the house. They want to go to the park, I would like to sit in the sun. January and Febuary are the hard months to me.
Tomorrow we are going to take the kids to the Children's Museum in Dallas. It should be lots of fun. Ashlin is looking forward to the child grocery store. I showed Claire some pictures from their web site and it showed a child milking a pretend cow. She said "man that's a big cow". We have not been in over a year, so I will post some pictures when we get back.
A little side note: We go next Friday the 8th to find out what the gender of the baby is. The girls want another girl because boys are to loud they say.

6 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Yeah, we have stinking funny kids!

Kaity said...

its a girl!

Kaity said...

but im not betting 3 stinkin pedicures on it!

Kris said...

bahaha.
yeah, kaity.
that was mistake numero uno.

shell, is this the same muesem me and whit went to with ya'll?
that was fun.

Shelly Conn said...

ya it is. But this time Ashlin did not bust her nose.

Kris said...

aw. : [
that was so sad.